Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Friday, October 8, 2010

THE PLAN IS.....

TO GET A PLAN.

At this stage, I have just done my last day at School here in Oaxaca, and on Sunday I am going to go to the bus station and work it out.

At the moment the options are as follows;
1 - Go to Puebla for 3 days, then up to Mexico City for a few days and then return toPuerto Vallarta for my birthday week.
2 - Go to Yucatan... and see what day I manage to make it back to PV.
3 - Go to Chiapas.. and see what happens.

I love Oaxaca but feel ready to leave.. All my friends are kinda of leaving now, or unsure what they are doing... my Irish friends are heading to Chiapas and then to Yucatan and Quinta Roo (aka the CARIBEAN) and then over to Belize.. they think I should jump over to Belize too! But none of us know what is needed at the boarder....... haha. I didn{t realise that Belize was so close to where I want to go, over Quinta Roo way.

I will get back to yas...

No comments:

Post a Comment