Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Friday, September 24, 2010

Wondering what all the blaring behind me was...

Turns out it is a pimped out car driving in to park in the internet cafe. Now I really have seen all in these places.

3 days ago I played soccer, Mexican style. Basically that means a bunch of macho men all are trying to score... I donçt think it can be counted as a team sport. They mainly just do huge kicks from the other end of the field in the hopes that theyçll get it in. They never do, so instead the rest of us stand there watching the ball move.

My team was terrible at defense... coz they all wanted the glory of being the goal scorer. So every time it was me bouncing around, illegal takling a lot coz I could never see the ball... it moves to fast, and the goaly. The other guys NEVER came back to help, despite the fact that the ball hardly got near our goal. I did not say a word until a yelled in Spanglish:
Obviamente necesito defenza | which did not help. But everytime the other team scored, instead of taking it to half way, passing the ball back and then bringing it fwd towards the goal ..excuse the sport slang... I am just soooo sporty.... they just booted it as hard as they can again. They obviously just pray that it will succeed and never practise coz they just drop the ball into the other teams hands straight away.

I mentioned soccer because I am still in pain. I think my legs forgot that they can do something other then walk and sleep.
I took a Salsa class this afternoon.. impossible with the pain in my thighs, if I couldnçt move my hips before I definately could not now. It was cool though.. I liked it...even though I felt SO incredibly awkward, damn Mexicans dancing all smooth.

Watched kids dance for 2 hours today... cutest thing ever... Oh no = the internet cafe is trying to close and I am the only one here HASTA LUEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment