Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Friday, July 30, 2010

Mon through Friday

I am trying to work out what has happened since Monday, where the last post left off. I guess I am pretty much in a routine, but I am still really disorientated so I am tired most the time. Amanda has been driving me to escuela in the morn (nExt week I am going to take the bus), I go classes which I am still lost in coz the other students are light-years ahead of me, then get picked up at some time from 2-5pm. Until that time I loiter around town or here, at the School, on the computer which is where I have been writing most of these.

Amanda's joyful parents returned from Italy on Tuesday night - they are obsessed with it.
They are both really lovely people and her madre is a HOOT (since she is Americano I feel that is the perfecto word). I went with them to COSTCO this AMerican chain of a superstore where everything is bulk. IT is ca ray zay. I was taking photos coz everything was jumbo, but I got nicely told off buy the manager.
People were also trying to promote products to me in Spanish, so I just nodded the whole time and then said Gracias. People think I am MEXICANO! I love it.

There is another Huge supermercado which is called MEGA. It has a fabulous bakery where you get a tray and load stuff on then a lady bags it. It was all very fun and I took a foto of my baked goods... which will tryand add soon.

Lunch bell! ADios

No comments:

Post a Comment