Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Monday, August 9, 2010

frus, trat. ed

So I keep retyping this and it isn't saving. 

The keyboard at my school wasn't working today and my school so I had to attempt to send my mum a crappy email where everything was copied and pasted off Google. It took half an hour to do about 3 lines. 

Last night the internet worked for long enough for the computer to load onto Facebook and me to read the sentence "hey someone I know just posted RIP Zac Tangahau " and that was all I read before it crapped out again. It was a long day and was even more messed up trying to work out the ways this could have happened.. unfortunately this guy, in our Nayland year, committed suicide in jail. He was a complicated fellow, but is obviously very unfortunate. 

I returned to mi casa looking forward to cooking pasta and sleeping. Walking home the torrencial downpour and thunder and lightning wasnot 't joyous hole missing - a wall thinkg. the

No comments:

Post a Comment