Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Friday, August 6, 2010

YO ir Guadalajara

Aiiiiitt,

So it is 9am only most the students and the teachers are not here yet..... n
Maybe coz they{re all packing coz this arvo we are going to GUADALAJARA...!!!
Yes, that is where Ugly Betty{s family is from. And yes, I am going to try and find one of those
ponchos that she wore her first day of Mode.
For those of you unfamiliar, Guad is the Capital of the state Jalisco I am in, and has....
1 million plus people... which I only learned y-day. I actually thought it was a small town but lets presume Ugly Bettywas from the outskirts.
Unforunately it is only for the weekend and half the time is driving but I am still looking foward to
leaving my house with no gas and a missing wall to loiter around there taking photos and eating all meals.

Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment