Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Sunrise, Quinta Roo

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The internet doesn{t work though.

Neither does the gas. No food, no internet... listening to the

M;Y class is driving me nuts. There is a new guy so the older american man in my class is suggesting we start again from the start... ummm coool, but I already wasted one week not knowing what was going on... not willing to redo what I{ve done twice... this school is expensive.

My teacher thinks I{m a badass- I know longer give time for others to answer, I just throw it out there to get the show on the road. The american has moved the chairs together so we}re shoulder to shoulder .-.. it{s too hot for this shizz....

it is past 9 now and class hasn{t started ... this annoys me because we start about 15 mins late each day and yet as soon as it turns 2:00 he{s like ADIOS. Not a fan.

I{ve been put down in conversation class... like down to a basic class. THe problem is, I have no one to speak spanish too... so I don{t speak it!
I live alone, all the other students here are Swiss so speak to each other like that...
got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment